Quantcast

Thursday, September 30, 2010

October Reads--I Made a List!

So tomorrow starts my favorite month--October.  It always ends up being a crazy busy month, but I  love to read supernatural books to prep me for Halloween.  So here's a partial list of what I have planned to read during the month of October:




As you can see, it's heavy on the spooky side.  But, I am so looking forward to Love Letters from Ladybug Farm by Donna Ball, and a few teen releases that are coming out.  I am working on Wolf Hall--  I've already gone to the internet to get some quick history refreshers.  I have three weeks to finish it, and plan on having a chunk read by the end of next week.  



I already know this list will grow and have some unexpected additions.  Here's to a fruitful month full of romance, ghosts, and Brach's pumpkin cremes.  Oh, and some good pots of coffee and a warm wrap to keep me cozy!



No comments :

Post a Comment