Quantcast

Friday, July 8, 2011

Join My Book Club!

Some of you know I have another blog that is called The Talking Leaf Book Club.  It's fairly new; we are on our third book and are currently picking the next three books we want to read.

I know so many of you read and I would love to have more people join my book club!  It's super easy--just read the book for that month, and post comments as you go along.  I post some questions during the course of the month and you can either ignore them, or let the rest of us know what you think of the book.  If you skip a month, it's no big deal.  I promise I won't kick you out of the club.

So really, what are you waiting for?   Go to The Talking Leaf Book Club and vote for your choices for the next three months.  We are currently reading The Great House by Nicole Krauss.

1 comment :

  1. Can't wait to start The Great House--again I am slacking but I'm almost through my current read and excited to dive into it. :)

    ReplyDelete