Quantcast

Friday, September 2, 2011

September Reads

My favorite time of the year is fast approaching--Fall.  Although with the steamy weather the past few days, it's hard to imagine a crisp Fall day.  When I think of Fall, I think of cool nights, hearty warm meals, and having more time to read.  


This may look ambitious, but all of these books are on my reading list for September.  It's a goofy mix, but that's the beauty of reading--you can travel anywhere at anytime, and read about anything.  So from an Indian boy who becomes a chef in Paris, to a creepy horror novel about a small town, to a young adult novel about friendship and adventure, here are some of the books I'll be gobbling up this month:


A futuristic novel about good vs evil

Creepy horror that reads like a thriller

Romance and mystery "Rebecca" style

Liesl's adventures with Po, a ghost

A volcano in Yellowstone blows, creating chaos

Food and Paris!

Talking Leaf Bookclub read

No comments :

Post a Comment