Quantcast

Friday, April 5, 2013

What I'm Reading Now--And Life Interruptions

Somehow this week has been chock full of everything but reading for me, and my crabby factor is inching up to full on whininess.  I haven't been able to read much at all this week!  Do you ever have those kind of weeks?  

I am working on a few things, and I love them all so far.  Here's what I'm reading--and hope to finish very soon, so I can share them with you:


A young teen helps an elderly woman relieve her past


 About halfway done and loving it!  Jersey, Druids, and reincarnation.


The quote:  "for fans of Kate Mosse" had me hooked immediately.  This one is 
fantastic--lost Jewish history in Henry the 8th's England haunts a woman
trying to solve a mystery in present day.  

I'm making headway on all of these books and enjoying the unfolding stories.  Now, if I can just have some peace and uninterrupted quiet to finish them!

What are you reading this week?  

No comments :

Post a Comment