Quantcast

Saturday, April 1, 2017

April Reads: Green Covers are the Theme

Fresh off my fairly successful TBR pile from March, I'm looking at April with Spring in my head, and it's reflected in the color green.  Pretty much every book I'm going to read and review this month has some shade of green in the cover.  This wasn't deliberate at all, but just a happy accident.  And I just realized I'm wearing a green t-shirt as I compose this post.  Hmm.  I guess I have Spring fever!

It may look like I'm unambitious this month, but there are other books I'm waiting on from the library.  If they come in April, I'll try to make room for them.  But for now, I'm sticking with a few that will hopefully keep me entertained and turning the pages in April:

Academia, libraries, and the Holy Grail!

A bit of British fun

Publisher review; new author for me

Recommended by a friend

 Here's to April, warmer weather, spring flowers, and a chance to keep the windows open wide.  I'm already dreaming of my cozy summer reading spot on my front porch.  Can't wait!

1 comment :

  1. Happy April and happy reading! Green is my current favorite color!
    Here is my list of what I read in March: http://keepthewisdom.blogspot.com/2017/04/books-read-in-march.html

    ReplyDelete