Quantcast

Wednesday, May 1, 2024

Upcoming May Reads: The Summer Books are Rolling In!

 April & May are two big months in the book world-publishers are putting out oodles of books in anticipation of summer. I can tell you I've got so many books on my TBR and some that I've already started and every day I see more I want to read. 

It's going to be a big book summer for me. In anticipation of upcoming reads and reviews, here's just a few of the books I'll be reading in the next month or so--how many are on your lists?


A fantasy that takes place underwater!

A woman is cursed to walk the world or die. Fascinating.

I'm all for funny fantasy!

A novel about a found family and lots of puzzles


Second in a delightful mystery series with Julia Child as a main character



It wouldn't be summer without a Mary Kay Andrews Southern novel

A romance about two people who can't meet the right one--but maybe they may get lucky this summer?

Not only is the cover gorgeous, but the novel about witchy stuff is intriguing, as well. 

A Greek Isle is a place of magic and healing for two women.

Sign me up about a WW2 novel that involves books!

Author of The Change returns with a book about a small town in Georgia and a book banning that changes everyone for the better. 

First in a series about a young woman who returns to her small town only to discover there's more afoot than she ever expected. Witchy good fun!



As you can see, I've got an ambitious reading list for the next month or so. I've already started quite a few of these books, and hope to have a few reviews up soon. It's definitely going to be a summer full of fascinating reads--and this is only May. More to come in June and July! 














No comments :

Post a Comment