Quantcast

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!

I'm quite simply turning off the lights for a few days, so I can get through the next few days of 'holiday cheer'.  Thank you everyone for following my blog, commenting on my reviews, and offering even more book titles for me to read!  I can't wait to be back next week, when I'll have my 2011 Book Challenge ready to roll!


Have a wonderful, very Merry Christmas wherever you are.  Here's to a Christmas tree with many, many, delightful books nestled under the branches.  


Hugs and Kisses!


Sue

5 comments :

  1. I have never kept track of how many, or which books for that matter, that I have read in a year. I'm gonna take you up on that challenge in 2011, however, i'm sure you'll kick my butt in amount....it'll be fun trying though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber: the challenge is 100 books. Game on, sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Sue. I sure miss our reading group. It was a lot of fun and we had some good discussions. My goal for 2011 is to find a reading group. I wish you all the best for 2011. Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you have closed up "shop" for the year.....but MERRY CHRISTMAS!! (O:

    Xo

    Jo

    ReplyDelete