Quantcast

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Deborah Harkness Fans! Preview of The Book of Life Right Here

I've been loving the All Souls Trilogy since day one and the third and final book is coming this July 15th.  I will be clearing my schedule, shutting off the phone, and devoting a few days to this book.  

To whet your appetite, I've got a link to the first chapter.  Yes!  You can read the first chapter right now.  Just follow this link:

The Book of Life

Click on the titles to get  the links to my reviews of the first two books in this amazing trilogy:  Discovery of Witches and Shadow of Night .  

While I'm sorry to see the story of Diana and Matthew end, I'm glad Deborah Harkness had the good sense to bring it all home in three books, and not an endless series.  I don't want to get tired of this world.  If you haven't read Discovery of Witches and Shadow of Night, I suggest you immediately go to your library or local bookstore, grab them, and start reading.  You should finish them in plenty of time to pick up The Book of Life on July 15th.  Yes, they are that good.

And I'll apologize in advance for telling you to read books that will keep you up late at night.  


No comments :

Post a Comment