Quantcast

Monday, May 12, 2014

Wow! I'm Pretty Amazed--Publisher's Weekly Article


Holy smokes!  I received an email a few weeks ago from  Allison Schiff at Publisher's Weekly asking if I'd like to be interviewed about how independent authors can get bloggers to read and review their books.  Heck yes, I said.  And here is the result:  an article in Publisher's Weekly today featuring me and my blog.  I'm just a small time blogger, and I'm still learning every week how to be a better blogger.  This was a sweet surprise!  

To read the article, click on the link below:

Publisher's Weekly

More reviews are coming!  After tomorrow night (Tuesday), I'm free of school for the summer and can concentrate on those piles of books in my house.  Can't wait to dig in and share with everyone.  




4 comments :

  1. Awesome! And a good topic too, I think we all have book pitch headaches with people sometimes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go Sue. A big congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Saw the article in Publishers Weekly, and it directed me here. Great interview, Sue. I wonder if you accept review requests? There is no review policy on your blog. I would like to submit a book for review, and I know you read my genre - fantasy- but I don't want "to be presumptuous." So I'll check here again, see if you answer this comment.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Olga: Yes, I have to post a review policy. It was never necessary before, but I get a lot of requests lately for reviews. Right now I'm not accepting any review requests simply because I'm way behind on my TBR pile. Thank you for your comment & I appreciate your asking about the policy.

      Delete