Quantcast

Saturday, April 23, 2011

My Reading List for the Next Two Weeks

I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed with my reading choices, so for the sake of my sanity, I'm picking out the books I'm going to be reading the next few weeks.   Most of them are on my Nook (courtesy of Net Galley).  And, I'll be starting on The Paris Wife May 1st for The Talking Leaf Book Club.  If you haven't checked out this blog, please do.  We're reading a book a month, and blogging about it.  Can't wait to start on our first pick.


Here's my reading list!  I may actually get them all done, if the weather continues to be rainy every time I have a day off!  I think I'll have a whirlwind week of yard work when the sun finally does shine and it warms up!


Courtesy of Net Galley


Courtesy of Net Galley

a
Courtesy of Net Galley

Courtesy of Net Galley, although it's a bit
difficult to read this on my Nook!  Argh
I may just buy the book :)


As you can see, it's a mixed bag.  Teen fantasy, Sci-Fi, running stories, and a novel about a woman who blogs about food and her life.  I'll be posting reviews!  I can't wait to read The Restorer.  It came into the bookstore yesterday, and I gazed longingly at it before I put it out on our New Trade Paperback Table.  


Have a great reading week, folks!  


What are you reading? 
 How many books are you reading now?  
Are you reading more this year, or less? 
 I want to know!

3 comments :

  1. I hope you enjoy The Restorer. It seems a popular one at the moment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The running book looks great - They can be so motivating!

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving The Restorer. I can't wait to finish it, and will definintely pick up any sequels.

    Yes, I love the read the running books. They always make me want to get out and run with a smile on my face.

    ReplyDelete