Quantcast

Friday, August 19, 2011

A Whole Lotta Books in the Mix!

I am swimming in so many good books, I am thinking it would be great to have the super power of staying awake as long as I want to, yet still have energy to work and run.  Right now I'm reading a lot of ARC's:  The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman, Children of Paranoia by Trevor Shane, and so many on my Nook, courtesy of NetGalley.  I'm on vacation this next week, so my goal is to finish at least three books and write out those reviews.  I'm also reading a lovely young reader book that was recommended by my friend C-Joy:  The String in the Harp by Nancy Bond.  It's my mental break book and I am loving it so far.  


So many books where I've reached the middle in each one.  Time to buckle down, sit on the couch, and finish these books!  


And to those who have joined Bookalicious Babe--welcome!  I hope you enjoy reading my reviews and chat about books.  Join me on the journey to read 100 books this year.

1 comment :

  1. Hi Sue......May I ask.....what is an ARC? I'm sure it must be some kind of mysterious book lingo!! LOL LOL

    xo

    Jo
    BTW...I LOVE ALICE HOFFMAN

    ReplyDelete