Quantcast

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Upcoming Reviews for June: A Little Bit of Everything

I'm trying to be disciplined and attack my TBR piles with some kind of plan.  Focus, Sue!  Here's what I'm reading in June.  It's a mix of non-fiction, fiction, young reader, and teen.  

I haven't read a teen book in a long time so I'm looking forward to diving into The Lie Tree.  Karen White is a favorite author of mine--yay she has a new book out for the summer!  Destiny of the Republic has been on my radar for a few years so I'm glad to finally be reading this look at President Garfield's assassination and the incompetence that lead to his death.  

Without further ado, here's what I'll be reviewing in the month of June:







I can't tell you what will be reviewed when, but I can assure you all will be reviewed in June.  What are you reading in June?

1 comment :

  1. Great list. I am so looking forward to reading The Lie Tree. You can see at least the reading group part of my June list here: http://keepthewisdom.blogspot.com/2016/06/june-reading-group-update.html.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete