Quantcast

Monday, March 1, 2021

March Madness, Indeed! So Many Books to Read!

 I'll confess: I have lost my mind in the month of March. Looking at the books I've got at home, and checked out of the library, I just can't decide which I am going to read in March because I want to read ALL the books in March. So instead of trying to decide, I'm just going to present what's top of my reading wish-list and cross my fingers I'll be able to read them all in March. 

February was a bit of a brutal month, and in the past few days I've been craving Spring: lots and lots of happy colors, flowers, and that spring breeze that hints of something bright and sunny coming soon. I told my partner that I need happy and no more sad. Reading wise, that means cozy mysteries and books with a bit of magic. And historical fiction, too--lucky for me, there's plenty to choose from in this genre. 


Here's my overly ambitious March reading list:








I'll confess The Lost Apothecary is the book I'm most excited to read--I have been waiting MONTHS for this to finally be available. Rosie's Traveling Tea Shop is my go to feel good British fun read. Love Rebecca Raisin. 

I selected The Four Winds for my BOMC choice because I knew it would be wildly popular and impossible to read unless I bought a copy for myself. I started The Address Book in February. It's been a book I've had on my radar for quite some time, and when Barnes & Noble highlighted it as a monthly pick, it pushed me to finally buy it and dig in. Fascinating stuff. 

Well, I best get moving on my reading list. I hope March finds you all enjoying warmer weather and sunny days, a chance to get outside and take a walk or two. 


Happy Spring! 

The Bookalicious Babe


No comments :

Post a Comment