Quantcast

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

September and All The Books!

 I'm all ready for early nights and reading as summer finally loses its grip on us and I can finally shut off my A/C. I can already tell fall is approaching because I'm sleeping hard in the morning and it's making it difficult to get up and hit my workout goals each week. I'm not a fan of pumpkin spice, although a friend had a pumpkin spice cold brew the other night and it looked tempting...

I have soooo many books I want to read this month. That's not different from other months, but something about September and the combination of books I have on my TBR list make me want to drop all responsibilities and just read. 

Here's what I've got on tap this month:




Can you see all of the titles?! Three about books! Can't help myself. I'm finishing up Alice Hoffman's The Book of Magic and will have that review in a few days. It's another book that has me just wanting to sit and read. Also working on Atomic Habits.  Non-fiction always takes me longer, and this book has me adding notes in the book (which is something I usually never, ever do). 

I've got a batch of library books to try and tackle as well. A plethora of good reads, for sure. Welcome, September! 

Titles for September:

Witch Please by Ann Aguirre

Aria's Travelling Book Shop by Rebecca Raisin

The Last Chance Library by Freya Sampson

The Cafe Between Pumpkin and Pie by Marina Adair, Kate Angell, & Stacy Finz

The Lights of Sugarberry Cove by Heather Webber

Three Words for Goodbye by Hazel Gaynor & Heather Webb

The Reading List by Sara Nisha Adams

The Inheritance of Orquidea Divina by Zoraida Cordova

No comments :

Post a Comment