Quantcast

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Book Reads: Weeks One & Two

I've decided that in order to try and have some control over my book piles, I'm going to pick out what I'm going to read for the next two weeks and post it.  I like to make lists, but then don't pay attention to them, so this will be a challenge for me to read what I've committed to on this blog post!  So, without further ado, here are my reading choices for May 1-15:  


Not so fun Grimm's Fairy Tales

Mystery in Kentucky

Local author

Can shoes change your life?

Teen novel based on Poe

Viking, Scotland, Mystery!

Taking on healthy living

Book three!  Love this series



I know!  It's a lot!  But a few I've started, then put down.  So I'm picking up and finishing The Prophet, Here Lies Linc,  and Masque of the Red Death.  Deep Down is a read off the shelf, as is A Tale Dark and Grimm.  I can't wait to dive into The Island House; it combines some of my favorite things:  archaeology, Scotland, and mysterious doings.  


Let's hope I can read them all in the next two weeks.  It's a bit ambitious for me, but now that I've finished Sarum (review coming soon!), I can focus on other books.  Between work, gardening, running, and daily living, this shall be a full two weeks.  

No comments :

Post a Comment