Quantcast

Monday, July 16, 2012

Liebster Award--Thank You Very Much

A lovely surprise came my way last week-By The Cover Book Club included me in the Liebster Award, which gives a shout-out to blogs who have less than 200 followers.  I am following part of the rules--here's 5 random things about me:


1.  I cannot sit and read for hours at a time.  I have to get up and move around.
2.  I am usually working on reading 2-5 books simultaneously.  
3.  I do not like to borrow books.  I buy them.  
4.  I do not reread books!  There are too many more to read :).
5.  My boyfriend does not read at all.  Boo hoo.


Here are the 10 questions I must answer:


 Is there a specific genre I like to review best?
I seem to read a lot of historical fiction.


What book would I like to see turned into a movie?
Probably The Passage by Justin Cronin.


Who is my favorite book hero?
I don't have one!  


What do I do when I'm not blogging?
I work, spend time reading and with my boyfriend.


What is my favorite book/movie snack?
Probably popcorn.


What do I look for in a leading man/woman?
Someone who's not a big weenie and learns from their mistakes.


Least favorite genre and why?
I don't read any christian fiction.  Just not interested in the religious aspect of it.


What book stayed with me long after the cover was closed?
These is My Words by Nancy Turner.


Biggest book pet peeve?
Poor sentence structure.


Do I prefer happily ever after or a good tear jerker?
Happily ever after always wins out!


So now you know more about me than you could have ever imagined.  I will not pass this award off to anyone--not because I don't love and adore all the blogs I follow, but because it's a lot of work --and you would rather be reading, right?  I sincerely thank By The Book Cover Book Club for thinking of me.
  

1 comment :