Quantcast

Sunday, September 16, 2012

What I'm Reading This Week-Sept 17th

I love Fall.  Nights start earlier, cooler temps, hot tea and muffins.  And books. I've received a lot of ARCS the past few weeks, and have an overstuffed Nook full of books to read, too.  So this week I'm focusing on these wonderful books:


Reading this right now--love it!

On my Nook

Jasper Fforde's first novel for teens


Creepy forest, people trying to get out!

ARC received! Out in October


I've got an awful lot of good stuff to read.  Bring on the gloomy days, chilly nights, and plenty of quiet time to read. Let's hope I can stick to my list--always another book to distract me.   What are you reading these days?

1 comment :

  1. I want to become kbc Lottery Winner so I was searching on Google about kbc lottery winner 2019. Please tell me are you offering?
    KBC Lucky Winner 2019

    ReplyDelete