Quantcast

Monday, July 22, 2013

This Week: Finishing Half-Finished Books Week; AKA Cleaning Up The Shelves

I am one of those people who starts and stops books all the time.  I will have 3-4 books kinda started, half-way finished, or just stopped reading 3/4 of the way through.  I have no reason for this beyond knowing I have so many books waiting in the wings; it keeps me roving around the house picking up another book and starting a new story.  Oooooh, pretty shiny cover!

So this week I've given myself an assignment:  finish the half-finished books on my Nook and those that are lying by my bed.  I'll be reading and reviewing these titles:





***Giveaway coming soon!!****


What books are you stalled on?  Is it time to pick them up and try again?  I told myself I couldn't start anything new until I completed this assignment.  It may very well kill me!

No comments :

Post a Comment